For further details, please contact the Editor of RASAYAN Journal of Chemistry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The authors who intend to submit their articles are requested to submit their manuscript (with a list of at least 03 potential Reviewers)through the ManuscriptSubmission Link- http://rasayanjournal.co.in/manuscript_submission.html or
email to: rasayanjournal@gmail.
comwith proper Covering Letter.
- The manuscript must be as per the Guidelines of the journal, provided on the website.
- After submissionstep, the Corresponding Author receives an acknowledgment message with a unique Manuscript No.
- Review Policy: The submitted article is initially reviewed by the Editorial Board Member and screened for plagiarism checking. Then sends it to selected referees for specialist review for Peer Review Process. During the review process, the Editorial Board Member or the reviewer may ask the author to make revisions according to the comments made in peer review process. If therevision is not satisfactory it may be sent back to revise again.
- Authors make corrections and send a revised version of their manuscript through email with thejustification of all changes made.
On the basis of revised manuscript Editor makes the final decision whether the manuscript should be published or not.
- The Managing Editor officially informs the author about the final decision by sending the acceptance letter and the invoice bill for article processing charge (Remember, we don’t charge any article submission charges from the authors).
- After receiving the payment the manuscript then undergoes language editing, technical editing, proofreading and finally is published.
The standard peer-review process together with plagiarism checking, language editing and technical handling of the manuscript may take up to 1-2 months and it may take possibly longer if the author is asked to make second or third revisions to the manuscript.
Article Processing Charges (APCs):
RASAYAN Journal of Chemistry is an open access journal. Open access publishing is a relatively new but encouraging model of publishing articles in scholarly research journals, which provides free and barrier-free access to the full-text of all published articles in a journal Worldwide. It also allows readers/ contributors/ researchers to view, download, print, and redistribute any article without a subscription. It makes thegreater distribution of a contributor’s work than any traditional subscription-based publishing practices. It also increases the impact of any author’s work.
In an open access model, the publication costs of an article are paid from an author or by their affiliating/ supporting institution, in the form of Article Processing Charges. These Article Processing Charges allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all. In addition, authors who publish in the open access journals retain the copyright of their work, which is released under a “Creative Commons Attribution License,” enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
RASAYAN Journal of Chemistry is an Open Access journal. Publishing an article in RASAYAN Journal of Chemistryrequires Article Processing Charges(APCs) that will be billed to the submitting/ corresponding author following the acceptance of an article for publication. Apart from these Article Process Charges, there are no charges involved. The fees to be paid
following the acceptance of an article are as follows:
Rs. 6500/- per manuscript (For Indian Contributor)
USD 300 per manuscript (For other Nationals)